|BidVertiser for Publishers|
NOTE: Since I have written the review, Bidvertiser seems to have gone down with quality, standards and PPC. I no longer believe that it is as good as it was at the time of writing review.
BidVertiser (a division of Bpath, LTD.) is one of the oldest PPC (Pay Per Click) network started in 2003 along with the launch of Adsense. In this post I am going to give a detailed and transparent review on Bidvertiser so that you can know about the network and can decide whether you should join it?
Must Read: What is Blogging? The Real Explanation
Table of Contents
Here are the Subtopics of this post:
- BidVertiser: Legit or Scam?
- What is BidVertiser?
- How it Works?
- Ad Formats and Payment Methods
- Pros and Cons
- My Earnings and How much will you earn?
- BidVertiser Vs. Adsense
- BidVertiser as an Adsense Alternative
- Should you Sign Up for BidVertiser?
- How to Make Money from Bidvertiser?
- How to Sign Up and Setup Ads?
BidVertiser: Legit or Scam?
- It is living in the internet for 13 years now (as of 2016). No scam sites lives for so much of time.
- Its Alexa Rank is around 1000. It indicates that it is among the top 1000 websites of the world.
- Thousands of Publishers and Advertisers are associated with BidVertiser for years and has good relationship with it.
- Most important thing which proves that it is not Scam but Legit is the payment of $288.83 (made in 2 months) that Bidvertiser sent me through Paypal.
|BidVertiser Payment Proof Screenshot|
What is BidVertiser?
How it Works?
- Advertisers set Bids for their Ads to be displayed in websites or blogs of some specific category or niche.
- BidVertiser checks the Publisher’s site’s (website or blog) category and displays the highest bidders on his/her site.
- When visitors click ads, publishers earn money. They make extra revenue if a click turns into conversion.
- Publishers get paid at the end of the month!
Ad Formats and Payment Methods
- Medium Rectangle ( 300 x 250 )
- Vertical Rectangle ( 240 x 400 )
- Large Rectangle ( 336 x 280 )
- Rectangle ( 180 x 150 )
- Full Banner ( 468 x 60 )
- Half Banner ( 234 x 60 )
- Vertical Banner ( 120 x 240 )
- Square Button ( 125 x 125 )
- Leaderboard ( 728 x 90 )
- Wide Skyscraper ( 160 x 600 )
- Skyscraper ( 120 x 600 )
- Half Page Ad ( 300 x 600 )
- Mobile Ads ( 300×50 )
- Customized toolbar with your own logo – linked directly to your homepage
- Custom search engine – let your users search the web directly from your toolbar
- Connect with your users through Facebook and Twitter
- Add custom buttons and menus with your own content
- Direct access to international TV stations
- Let your users share their favorites with their friends
- Direct access to top YouTube content
- Paypal – Minimum $10
- Western Union – Minimum $100
- Check – Minimum $100
- Wire Transfer – Minimum $10
Pros and Cons
|BidVertiser Review: Pros and Cons|
- Signing Up is Easy and Fast. It seems there is no approval process. Your site will get accepted as soon as you will submit it. At the end I have explained “How to Sign Up for BidVertiser?” and start running their ads.
- Various ways to make money: Pay Per Click Ads, Conversions, Toolbar, XML Feeds, Pop Unders and Slider Ads. Right combination of these ways can make increase your income by 2X to 5X (I have myself experienced it).
- Various Ad Formats: Banners, Skyscrapers, Inline Ads, Rectangles and Mobile Ads.
- Ads can be customized to fit the look of your website or blog, by altering the fonts, colors, layout and size.
- They provide 100% fill rate and pays for worldwide traffic from almost any country.
- Subdomains are also accepted. Subdomains include yourdomainname.blogspot.com yourdomainname.wordpress.com, even warez sites are accepted.
- It has also a referral program from which money can be made referring Advertisers and Publishers to BidVertiser.
- Minimum Payout is only $10.00 for Paypal. If your account’s balance did not reach minimum payout at month end, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned the minimum payout or more.
- Design of website is not attractive. This is one of the reasons that only few people Sign Up to BidVertiser.
- Initially Earning is low due to less exposure of your website to the advertisers.
- There are fluctuations in daily earnings. You may earn one day $12 but at the very next day only $3.
- Ads are displayed according to category and may not be relevant if your niche is small.
- It may sometime appear that BidVertiser is not counting some the clicks you get; it is because of their click protection algorithm and fraud detection team which do not count repeated clicks on same ad, invalid or fraud clicks. This is done to ensure that advertisers pay only for real and valid clicks.
- Quality of ads is not very good.
My Earnings and How much will you earn?
|BidVertiser Earnings Screenshot June 2013|
|BidVertiser Earnings Screenshot July 2013|
Note: There is increase in my earnings from June to July even after having less page impressions and clicks in July. This is the reason I suggest everybody to stick to BidVertiser to see constant improvement in their earnings over time.Are you tensed that earnings are too low (compared to Adsense, because it is higher than other ad networks)? Then you should know the reasons behind it.
- The above earnings are made from my blog which was based on Games (generally the lowest paying niche).
- 85% of my visitors were from India, Pakistan and Indonesia which are again considered as low paying countries.
So it all depends on your niche and country your site is targeted. You may earn 10 to 20 times more from the same page impressions if your niche is high paying and country targeted is USA, UK and Australia.
BidVertiser Vs Adsense
Sign Up Process and Approval
Fill Rate, Quality and Type of Ads
Pay Per Click and Earnings
Minimum Payout and Payment Methods
BidVertiser as an Adsense Alternative
|BidVertiser as an Adsense Alternative|
I guess, more than half of you who are reading this post are not getting approval for Adsense or you are banned from Adsense. The previous statement would have been scary if there would have only Adsense as an Ad Network, but it’s not the case. In fact there are hundreds of Ad network other than Adsense to monetize your site and one of them is BidVertiser.
- It is quite similar to Adsnese as it provides text and PPC ads. The only difference is that Adsnese displays ads according to content while BidVertiser displays according to category.
- Its Pay Per Click is lower than Adsense but higher than most of the other networks out there.
- Similar to Adsnese you can customize the look of the ads.
- It has 100% fill rate and pays for traffic from any country.
Should you Sign Up for BidVertiser?
|Should you choose BidVertiser?|
Read the whole review but still confused if you should choose BidVertiser? Then here is help for you…
- You are banned from Adsense or not getting approval for Adsense
- You have a new blog
- You have your site hosted at subdomain like yoursite.blogspot.com or yoursite.wordpress.com etc
- You have warez site.
- You are trying to make money from your blog but other networks are not giving good results.
- You are experimenting with various ad networks. I Sign Up to various networks just to test. I love doing it.
- You want to use additional money generating source for your site.
- You are approved for Adsense. Though you can use Adsense and Bidvertiser together if Bidvertiser’s ads does not look similar to Adsense ads, I recommend to optimize you Adsnese ads instead of adding Bidvertiser ads.
- You are very professional. Yes, this point is important, professional here means you care of your visitors very much. It is because some of the time Bidvertiser shows non related ads which may be irritating to your visitors.
How to Sign Up and Setup Ads?
Signing Up for Free
- Go to Bidvertiser.com
- Click on “Join Now – It’s FREE!” button present in the middle of the homepage.
- Sign up form will appear. Input your information correctly. Give your best E Mail (Don’t Worry they will not SPAM!).
- They will send you an Activation Code to your Email.
- Open your Email – Copy the Activation Code and Paste it to the form and Continue.
- Your BidVertiser account is Up and Ready!
- Log in to your BidVertiser Account
- Click on Manage BidVertisers (here ‘BidVertisers’ refers to Ads)
- Click on Add New BidVeriser
- Select “Add new BidVertiser under a new domain”
- Enter Your Ad Name under your new domain like “Your Domain Name 720×90”.
- Enter your website URL
- Using 3rd party ad server is optional.
- Choose language you have used in your website/blog. Choose correct language or your site may be declined.
- Choose your website category and then sub category. Try to be as precise as possible.
- Now the easiest step, Click on “Finish”
Adding Advertisement Code
- Go to BidVertiser Center
- Select your blog/website
- After that ‘Choose Template’ of your ad and click Update
- Then click Preferences. I recommend ‘Yes’ for eBay Ads. If you want to monetize your site to next level choose ‘Yes’ for Pop-Unders and Slider Ads also. After choosing preferences click on Update.
- Click on ‘Get Ad Code’.
- Paste this code to your site and ads will start showing within minutes.
To create more Ads for the same site
- Go to Manage BidVertiser – Add New BidVertiser.
- Select ‘Add new BidVertiser under an existing domain’.
- Enter BidVertiser Title.
- Click Finish.
- Then repeat steps of Adding Advertisement Code discussed above.
How to Make Money from BidVertiser?
|How to Make Money from BidVertiser?|
Since you have placed ads on your website/blog, you must be curious to know how can you make good money from BidVertiser? Here are few tips that will really help:
- Use Rectangle or Banner Ads in between the post. Best places are just below the Post Title or at the end of the post or at both the places.
- Also try to place your ads above the fold. Above the fold is place that is visible to your visitor without scrolling down your website. But please do not fill lot of ads there; it will discourage your visitors.
- Use their ToolBar and XML feeds ads. I’m not using them now but they can make you some extra money.
- If your site is professional, I recommend you not to use their slider or pop under ads. But if it is not the case you may use one of them. They can boost our earnings.
- Don’t use more than three ads. Research shows that users do not click on ads if they see more number of ads filled in website/blog. So, fewer ads can eventually lead to more money.
- Experiment your ad positions: Every time my #1 tip may not work. It all depends on the site design and niche. So if one ad position does not work, do experimentation. You may be surprised from the results.
- Work on your blog (Most Important): add more content, do SEO, design you blog beautifully and try to increase your visitors. Because more the visitors more will be the clicks and finally you will be making more money.
- Be Patient: It is the most important thing, especially in case of BidVertiser. If you would be patient with BidVertiser, it will reward you by giving higher PPC rates and exposure to better advertisers.
- Don’t Give Up: You may get depressed some of the time when you struggle to make money. But giving up is not the solution. Try out the above tips more seriously especially #7. Working on your blog and content can do a miracle.
Did I missed something in this review or do you have any questions? Let me know! Also don’t forget to share your experience with BidVertiser.